Patented AutoFill Casing Fill Up Tools, Flow-back and Circulating System
Our casing top drive circulator is the easiest to operate and the easiest and most inexpensive to maintain. Click on Autofill to see an animated video of the AutoFill in action.We offer training at our site in Texas, as well as on-site training. We are presently servicing many of the major casing companies Domestically and Internationally.
The AutoFill Casing Fill-Up and Circulating System saves time and enhances rig safety and well control during drilling operations by allowing the operator to fill, circulate, and recover fluid while running casing. With the AutoFill Casing Fill-Up and Circulating System, you can continue to use the rig pumps and top drive while running or pulling each joint of casing.
The patented CF-Series™ Mudsaver Valve is used with the AutoFill system to prevent mud from escaping when the valve is removed from the casing top drive.
Following are the highlights of the AutoFill™/CF-Valve™:
- Includes the CF-Valve™ that allows both circulation and fluid recovery
- We supply the easiest to run casing circulating system
- High flow rate capacity
- Prevents well surging
- Plastic gauge rings prevent thread damage
- Seal and gauge rings free to rotate preventing back off
- Available for 4-1/2 in. to 13-3/8″ casing
- 150-250 & 350 to 500 ton adapters with hose assembly to connect the system to a hook on a rotary rig.
- Several top drive adapters.
- Two different size hoses to choose from.
- We offer complete or parts rentals.