Cementing Head for your next project? The reputation of our innovative products continues to prove their quality within the drilling industry. Our team and management are willing to educate our customers about our products through our extensive product library and our training sessions. All in all, we want to be your business partner, and together we will make a significant difference in the oil and gas industry.
The DrawWorks casing running tool can be used in place of a cement head. With today’s wells, regulations ensure a proper cement job. The conventional cementing heads used today do not allow rotation of the string. The well is correctly cemented by rotating and reciprocating the string. Teams traditionally accomplish this by a rotating cement head. These tools are often large and require extra NPT (non-productive time) to be rigged up. Thus, using the same casing running tool to run the casing and cement the well, rig up time is eliminated. Due to the high-pressure requirements of cementing, DrawWorks has high-pressure packer cup options rated up to 10,000 psi.
We also have a modular circulator assembly to allow additional of a secondary packer cup to installed after the casing is ran just before cementing. This gives the operator a secure feeling that there will be no leaks during the cementing process. Contact us today to find out about our large
About the Company
After forty years in the oil industry, Gus Mullins decided to retire. However, Mr. Mullins missed the feeling of making a difference in the industry. Therefore, he founded DrawWorks with the knowledge accumulated from Schlumberger, Baker Oil Tools, Gus Mullins & Associates. DrawWorks designs safe, simple, and durable equipment for the Oil and Gas Exploration Industry. Today, our leading line of products is sold to drilling contractors all over the nation to meet the demands of the wells built today. We are honored in having the privileged reputation for innovation within the drilling industry.
Contact us Today
Our goal is to offer products that create success for your business. We understand the various options you have when deciding to purchase your equipment. Therefore, our team and staff are available to answer any questions or to provide any training needed for this product. Our extensive library of resources provides our clients with information about our various products. Contact us today and find out more information about our company and our products. Contact our AutoFill product line at 979.657.1216 or email us here. Also, for information about our DWCRT products, please contact us at 346.224.4073, email us here, or visit our website here.
Did You Know…
- The world uses approximately 36 billion barrels of oil per year.
- The third highest paying professionals in the oil and gas industry are the Australia and Oceania professionals.
- 40% of the world’s ocean cargo is oil.
- Oil is also used in the textile industry and used to make fabrics such as acrylic, vinyl, nylon, and polyester. Oil also assist in forming camping gear, sporting gear, toys and electronics such as computers, tablets, smartphones, and televisions. Lastly, it is the critical component in the building of ships, trains, and plane parts, fertilizers, bubble gum, and perfumes.
- Fire is not the primary cause of workplace deaths in oil and gas extraction. In 2015, the number one cause of death on an oil rig was falling objects striking workers.
- There are enough oil reserves to meet about 53 years of global production
- The industry provides approximately 9.8 million U.S. jobs.
- Texas is the leading state in crude oil production.
- The U.S has over 200,000 miles of oil pipelines within its border.
- People have used oil for over 5,000 years. One prominent use was medicine for treating ailments such as gout and frostbite.
- Although the U.S. is the biggest consumer of oil at over 19.5 million barrels a day, Saudi Arabia is the largest oil producer and has the most substantial amount of reserves at 267 billion barrels.
Oil Industry Facts in The Gulf of Mexico
- The U.S. petroleum industry first drilled successfully in open waters in the Gulf of Mexico in 1938 in fourteen feet of water and approximately a mile from Louisiana coast. On the other hand, the first well that was out of sight of land was drilled 10 miles off the coast in 1947.
- The first federal offshore oil and gas lease was granted on October 13, 1954, in the Gulf of Mexico. A portion of the acreage from that lease continues to produce oil today.
- The Gulf of Mexico can stretch from Los Angeles to New York if spread across land mass.
- Federal off-shore drilling areas in the Gulf of Mexico and off the coast of California produce about 25% of all domestic.
Fun Facts About Houston
- Houston has approximately 2.3 million residents who speak more than 145 different languages collectively. The city is four populous city in the United States and the largest populous city in the south. As a result, we have the third largest number of languages spoken within the city limits.
- Houston has one of the best culinary scenes in the nation. The city is the home of over 10,000 with culinary for more than 70 countries. Houston residents eat out more times in a week than residents from any other city in the nation. If you’re looking for a particular taste, you are more than likely to find it in Houston.
- Houston has the largest medical center in the world. The Texas Medical Center is over 1000 acres and contains 54 medicine-related institutions. It receives an average of 7.2 million people per year and performs more heart surgeries than anywhere else in the world.
- At 20 feet below ground level and 7 miles long connecting 95 city blocks, Houston has an underground tunnel system. The tunnel initially connected two downtown movie theaters. However, today the tunnel connects significant downtown buildings, retail stores, restaurants, and so much more!!!
- Houston is home to the largest shopping mall in Texas. The Houston Galleria opened in 1970 and currently has four floors filled with more than 375 stores. It even contains an ice skating rinks which is open all year long. It is the 9th largest malls in the United States.
- For more information about this great city, visit the official website here.