Conventional AutoFill Casing Fill-Up Flow-Back and Circulation Mud Tools
What are Conventional AutoFill Casing Fill-Up Flow-Back and Circulation Mud Tools? DrawWorks can answer that question along with how to increase your team’s productivity. Since the company’s team has over twenty years of knowledge and experience collectively, you can understand why our company is a common supplier to the major companies in the Oil and Gas Industry.
Our Conventional AutoFill Casing Fill-Up Flow-Back and Circulation Mud Tools fill and circulate the casing while it is working. The following list includes the systems’ main attributes:
- Patented AutoValve MudSaver – Prevents well surging while providing a high flow rate with a drop in the pressure.
- Cup Type Seal – Provides a high- pressure and reliable seal.
- Plastic Gage Rings – Prevents damage to threads of the casing when the circulator or AutoValve are inserted into the casing.
- Flex Hose Coating – Prevents damage to the exterior of the hole
- Hose Adaptor – Provides rapid connection or disconnection of the flex hose and AutoValve
- Rotating Parts – The freely rotating parts that are in contact with the casing ID to prevent tools from interfering with the break-up or the make-up operations. Additionally, these parts also avoid the disconnection of the threads in the tool string.
It includes the only full-opening fill-up tool that allows both circulation and fluid recovery. Its edges are not exposed, and it is resistant to erosion. Although the system has a high flow rate capacity, it still can prevent well surging. Its plastic gauge rings prevent thread damage and back off due to the ability to rotate freely. These tools enhance rig safety and rig control by allowing its operator to fill, circulate, and recover fluid while during casing running. Essentially, you can continue to use the rig pumps and top drive while running pulling each joint of casing.
Contact Us Today
We want to supply your company with innovative tools that will yield more successful projects. For more information about our products, you can contact us at 979.657.1216 or email us here. Lastly, for any questions in general, you can visit our website here. Start your business partnership with DrawWorks today!!!